- Sunny Street, the Junior Level of Streets Ahead is an integrated English Language Programme designed to meet the needs of Primary School pupils from Junior Infants to Second Class.
- The skills books are designed to encourage beginner readers and writers to engage with print.
- Themes in the skills books are fun and interesting.
- They contain specially graded activities, which will appeal to young children.
- The 'make-a-book' pages will be particularly popular.
- These skills books, together with the handwriting books, have been designed to promote language development.